External data protection officer for your company
Are you looking for an external data protection officer (DPO) for your company? Now you’ve found us.
We are familiar with the subject matter and, above all, have a lot of experience with practical implementation.
We carry out an analysis of the data protection situation in your company and advise you on the implementation of any necessary measures. We have a lot of experience, i.e. you do not have to reinvent the wheel.
And when recording the current status, all findings can be incorporated into your new data protection documentation: This saves a lot of work!
What do we do for you as external data protection officers?
- What personal data is processed and for what purposes?
- What measures have already been taken to protect personal data?
- Are appropriate internal data protection policies in place?
- Together we work out the next steps and provide support during implementation.
- We pay attention to a high practical relevance and favour pragmatic solutions.
- It goes without saying that we always keep an eye on the requirements of your company size and industry: You must implement appropriate measures, but probably not build Fort Knox.
- We do not abandon you when it comes to implementing the concept
- We support you in recording processing activities in our DS-Doku.
- We sensitize your employees to data protection.
- We work with examples from real life.
- The employees are trained and informed to different degrees according to their tasks.
Effective data protection is always a process:
- We advise a continuous check of the implementation of the measures taken at regular intervals.
- We accompany you in an advisory capacity with further developments and the introduction of new processes.
DPO – The specialist in your company
The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other data protection laws regulate which companies must appoint a data protection officer (DPO). In Germany, with a few exceptions, this applies to all companies with more than 9 employees. A DPO must have the necessary expertise and be qualified in all respects. They monitor compliance with data protection laws within the company and are available to answer questions on data protection.