Do you fit into our team?
We have a lot of work to do and are always looking for qualified support.
We are a small team in which everyone prefers to do what he or she does best:
Develop data protection concepts, train employees, review and comment on data protection agreements, organize business trips, design samples and forms, provide strategic advice to managing directors, proofread documents, develop ideas, write offers and invoices, or cook lunch.
We value a strong work ethic and want to have fun at work. Maybe you would be a good match for us? Then please do not hesitate to contact us!
- Knowledge of IT (operating systems/networks/databases)
- and/or knowledge in the field of law/administration or commercial matters
- Knowledge of the practical use of computers (MS-Office, websites)
- good command of English
For example, we care about:
- Your friendly nature
- Confident, engaging manner
- Willingness to learn and work
- Willingness to travel within Germany (and if you like, also within Europe)
We have a good-sized team at the moment, but we could imagine getting someone on board – if it is a good fit. So if you think that you would be a good addition to our team please get in contact!
Applications are reviewed by the managing director: Send your application to Alef Völkner.