Do you fit into our team?
We have a lot of work to do and are always looking for qualified support.
We are a small team in which everyone prefers to do what he or she does best:
Develop data protection concepts, train employees, review and comment on data protection agreements, organize business trips, design samples and forms, provide strategic advice to managing directors, proofread documents, website maintenance, develop ideas, write offers and invoices, or cook lunch.
We value a strong work ethic and want to have fun at work. Maybe you would be a good match for us? Then please do not hesitate to contact us!
fox-on has grown in the last few years and now offers several different job-areas:
- Data protection consulting
- Data Protection/Project Assistance
- Office Organization
- Software Programming
Whether you work full-time, part-time or are working student, there is something for everyone at fox-on.
These can and should of course vary depending on the job.
- As a data protection consultant you should be well versed in data protection
- Knowledge in the practical use of computers is necessary for all our colleagues
- Good German and English language skills are definitely important for us in data protection consulting
- Team events (team days, weekend trips to destinations in Europe)
- Company pension scheme
- Delicious lunch (prepared fresh every day)
- Possibility to work from home
- Further education
- Health measures (gym membership, bike leasing, massage, etc.)
- And always willing to lend an ear
The following are important to us:
- A friendly nature
- Confident, dependable presence
- Willingness to learn and work
- Interest in data protection topic
- Willingness to travel within Germany (and if you like, also within Europe)
We have a good-sized team at the moment, but we could imagine getting someone on board – if it is a good fit. So if you think that you would be a good addition to our team please get in contact!
Applications are a management topic here: Send your application to Alef Völkner by e-mail (email@example.com) or by post.