How we handle your data:
In general it can be said that we process the data of our customers and business partners in compliance with data protection laws, which means we use it for very specific purposes and according to the principles of data minimization. Obviously, all our employees are intimately familiar with the legal situation in regards to data protection and the associated measures in their daily work.
For our website the following is applicable:
We process our website-visitors’ data for the following purposes:
- Server-Log data: Our provider and the system collects and stores information that your browser automatically transmits to us. Specifically, these are browser type, and version, operating system used, referrer URL, host name of the accessing computer, the requested files with date and time and the IP address, which is stored anonymously. These data can not be matched to identifiable persons. We do not combine our data with other data sources. We reserve the right to proof this information to prevent danger to our systems. The stored data will be evaluated only for statistical purposes and for the continuous improvement of our website. An evaluation with personal reference and a transfer to third parties will not take place. This data processing is based on art. 6 para.1, letter f GDPR and the Telemediengesetz
- Contact Forms: You can voluntarily contact us through our contact page on our website. The information that must be provided is openly stated. All other information can be provided on a voluntary basis. The data you enter will be used exclusively to contact you and to process your request. The data processing is based on your voluntarily granted consent in accordance with art. 6 para.1, letter a GDPR. You can at any time withdraw your consent with effect for the future.
- Customer Area: The log-in data which are submitted to all of our customers are allocated to the entire company, not a single employee: it is impossible for us to track exactly which employee of a company entered the customer area of our website. The data processed when using the customer area are processed on the basis of art. 6 para.1, letter f GDPR. The legitimate interest lies in the provision of information for a limited group of people.
- Newsletter: We sometimes send information to our customers via e-mail. Unsubscribing from our newsletter is possible at any time via the link in the footer. Opening- or click numbers are not registered. The e-mail addresses will only be used to send the newsletter and will only be made available for technical delivery to contracted service providers. The use of data to send the newsletter is based on art. 6 para. 1 letter a GDPR (consent) and of our clients’ contacts on art. 6 para.1 letter f GDPR (fulfillment of the contractual duty to inform).
- Analyzing-Tools und Third-Party-Tools are not used on our website
The personal data are stored as long as they are necessary for the purposes mentioned above and as long as required by statutory retention periods.
As the data subject you have the following rights, provided the legal conditions are fulfilled:
- Right to Information, Art. 15 GDPR
- Right to Rectification of incorrect data, Art. 16 GDPR
- Right to Erasure of Data, Art. 17 GDPR
- Right to Restriction of Processing, Art. 18 GDPR
- Right to Data Portability, Art 20. GDPR
- Right to Objection, Art. 21 GDPR
Provided the data processing is based on your consent, you may revoke it at anytime, with effect on the future
You also have the right to complain to the Data Protection Supervisor about the data processing
Our company in social networks
Please note that the internet is not suitable for the transmission of sensitive data and you may wish to consider selecting a different method of communication. We will not share sensitive data by means of social networks, but will use different channels at our disposal to do so.