Our services and costs:
We advise and support you in all matters relating to data protection, for example:
- Data protection check (initial analysis of the current data protection situation)
- Appointment of a fox-on employee as external data protection officer (DPO)
- Consulting support in the implementation of measures
- General data protection advice
- Use of our [DS-Doku] for data protection documentation
- Review of contracts with your clients and contractors
- Support in the creation of processing overviews
- Provision of sample documents and templates from our extensive pool of resources
- Strategic management consulting
- Advice to committees such as EDP committees or works councils
- ‚Classroom training‘ for your employees
- Provision of [ Online Privacy Training]
- Support in the event of audits by supervisory authorities
- Advice to internal data protection officers
- Communication with your customers on data protection topics
… and whatever else you can think of on this subject. We are always open to ideas.
The answer is not surprisingly: “That depends.”
If you would like to request an offer, we will first clarify the general conditions with you. You provide us with the necessary information, such as your business purpose, your company structure and, if applicable, your data protection history. On this basis we prepare our calculation.
The initial data protection check is usually an independent project that is commissioned separately at the outset and is not automatically linked to the subsequent appointment of a fox-on employee as the DPO.
Subsequent regular support as an external data protection officer is usually invoiced in the form of lump sums, which are adjusted as necessary in the further course of the project. So you have full cost control.
Here you can find our questionnaire, which you can send us for an offer calculation.
Your main contact person is the data protection officer appointed in each case. The fox-on Datenschutz GmbH team works with her or him on a project-by-project basis and, of course, is also available to help incase your main contact person cannot be reached at the moment. For larger projects we work together with partners.
The office is staffed during general business hours (since we work nationwide, we are also available on local, non-national holidays) As a rule, we process your enquiries no later than the next working day. If your request is too complex for this, we will give you a short intermediate message.