Thank you very much for your participation.
Do you have any questions? Or can we help you with another data protection issue? We look forward to hearing from you.
By the way, the following answers are correct:
- The data protection laws protect … people
- The decision on data protection measures in the company is the responsibility of … management
- The data protection supervisory authority may … impose fines
- Data that is no longer required, but still has to be stored, is usually … to be archived.
- A data subject has the following rights: access, correction, deletion
- Access control can be achieved among other things by … locking cabinets, password protection, encryption
- Advertising by e-mail may be sent to persons who are not customers, if … the recipient has given his consent
- You may send advertising via post to your existing customers if … the customer has not objected to
Do you want to learn more? We have developed a web-based privacy training course that may be of interest to you.
→ for online data protection training